MacDonald Steel Bin Covers
are the most effective way to handle your wood processing
by-product. Our bin
cover is designed to fit any standard 40 cu. yard container.
Sawdust and wood waste is discharged through an air
lock into the bin cover inlet. Once the bin has reached
the predetermined fill level, the operator is notified
that removing and replacing the full bin is required.
The MacDonald Steel Bin
Covers bolt directly on to your bin providing maximum fill
with minimum effort, the bin covers are manufactured to MacDonald
Steel's high standards with:
- Heavy duty screw flighting
- High torque direct drive power transmission
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Quick and easy disconnect
- Electrical interlocks to provide optimum safety
- Illuminated operator friendly control panel
- Single or dual bins available
The bin cover can be removed and replaced with an
empty bin to provide uninterrupted production.